2019 Corvette ZR1 Coupe and Convertible Unveiled in Los Angeles
The 2019 Corvette ZR1 coupe and convertible was just officially unveiled at the LA Auto Show in California.
Mark Reuss, GM Corporate officer introduced the both ZR1 models. Below are some facts on both models stated by Reuss:
- Top Speed 212 MPH
- 0-60 under 3.0 seconds
- 1/4 mile under 11 seconds
- 95mm throttle body
- 1/2″ wider front fenders to accommodate 1/2″ wider wheels
- Supercharger is 73mm higher than the Z06 supercharger
- ZTK wing is attached to the frame and has 60% more downforce than the Z06 with the Z07 performance package
- Front to back, the ZR1 has the most carbon fiber construction than any other Corvette
- $119,995 – starting price.
- Top Speed – over 200 mph
- $123,995 – starting price
Coupe and convertible will be on sale this spring together.