Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
News: Garage sale Corvette is dream come true Mick Wilsonís 1970s dream is finally realized

Advertise with VetteTube!   -   Sponsors

Garage sale Corvette is dream come true Mick Wilsonís 1970s dream is finally realized

Garage sale Corvette is dream come true Mick Wilsonís 1970s dream is finally realized 30 years later.

By MIKE BERRY
    The Wichita Eagle

Mick Wilson's brilliant pearl orange 1963 Corvette convertible fairly glows in direct sunlight.
    He chose the Lamborghini color to finish off the classic Vette after finding it at a garage sale.
    Photos by Mike Berry/The Wichita Eagle

It would have been a shame if Mick Wilsonís only memory of owning a 1963 Corvette convertible would have been the day back in the 1970s when he walked away from his just-totaled car.

"I had it just a little over a week. I bought it from my boss for $2,500 and was going to make payments on it," said Wilson. A woman trying to maneuver around a bus crashed her car into Wilsonís íVette and that was the end of that dream.

When a Corvette is involved in a major accident, its fiberglass body tends to explode into pieces, he said.

Full Story: http://www.kansas.com/2012/12/28/261...#storylink=cpy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1egmxn-slma-80-jpg  
    Rob Loszewski, Site Administrator
    VetteTube

VetteTube Spotlight -