Axle Whitehead treated in hospital after scalding accident

From: The Daily Telegraph
January 12, 2010 1:27AM


AXLE Whitehead was rushed to hospital after suffering serious burns while mucking around with his beloved Corvette motor car.

The Home and Away pin-up, who also hosts World's Strictest Parents for Channel 7, was injured on Friday after his 1977 Corvette Stingray overheated while he was working on it in Melbourne.

According to sources, Whitehead opened the engine's radiator cap and was caught in a spray of scalding water.

Full Story: Axle Whitehead treated in hospital after scalding accident | News.com.au