Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Post a Pic of Your C4!

Advertise with VetteTube!   -   Sponsors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post a Pic of Your C4!

If you've got a C4, we all want to see it!

Although it can be difficult for us to pick which photos of our cars we like the best, let's try our favorite three, four or five, okay?

Bringing my C4 from Rochester to Florida

raymond.harper

1991 Corvette

My 1991 Corvette imported from Japan

1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniversary

Just waiting for good weather!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a Pic of Your C4!-93-40th-anniversary-jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by logrady View Post
    Just waiting for good weather!
    Love that ruby red!

1996celt4
    1996 CE, LT4, Z51, 14,400 miles

Last edited by 1996celt4; 03-09-2008 at 06:30 PM.

My 1984 Crossfire Injection Vette
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a Pic of Your C4!-84-vette-006-jpg   Post a Pic of Your C4!-84-vette-008-jpg   Post a Pic of Your C4!-84-vette-005-jpg  

new pics coming soon here is my favorite one so far

If you think your car fast take it to the track
    If you think your car is powerfull get it dynoed
    both are usaly humbling

500 hp 406

Post a Pic of Your C4!-85-corvette2-001-jpg

Here is a photo of my 85
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a Pic of Your C4!-85-corvette2-001-jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a Pic of Your C4!-img_0618-jpg  

My 91 ZR1

Quasarcoupe
    Ernbuild, what wheels and size/Back space are those? they look great on there!

here is my new toy, first vette for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasarcoupe View Post
    Ernbuild, what wheels and size/Back space are those? they look great on there!

here is my new toy, first vette for me.

Gidday Mate, wheels are Fiske Classic10 . They are 18x 12s onthe rear and 18x10s up front.Dont forget unless you have the wider body of the ZR1 they wont fit under the guards ,even with the right set backs. Fiske has all the measurements for the set backs ,and because I live in Australia they were quite happy to make them without me supplying them the set backs. Would throughly recommend them [Fiske] provided your dont mind waiting for the wheels to be made. Mine took four months. Cheers Ern

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast