Advertise with VetteTube!   -   Sponsors

Hi from South Louisiana

New member here from Gonzales, Louisiana- approx 50 miles northwest of New Orleans and 20 miles south of Baton Rouge.
    Bought my first new coupe on Feb 3rd from a dealer in Kentucky, will be taking the R8C Museum delivery on March 18th starting at 07:45 CST if anyone wants to watch me & my bride on the webcams.
    I have owned 3 other Vettes in the past- 72,73 and 81 models that I bought to restore. Lots of fun with the builds and runnin afterwards on short trips. Never owned a new one till now, was a 55th birthday / retirement gift from my wife.
    2008 coupe in victory red,2LT package with cashmere interior, 6 speed manual shift, upgraded to 5 spoke polished aluminum wheels and the dual mode exhaust for 436 hp............ am about to wet myself waiting for the 17th to leave for Bowling Green. Will have a one way car rental to make the trip there.......... I'll have a few hundred pics when we get back, and will post some. Mike J.
    Last edited by mikejpss; 03-06-2008 at 06:44 PM.

Welcome to VetteTube Mike!!

This is strange

Hello yourself, I am Lenny from Gonzales, La. I just got my 05 and logged onto this site. Good luck with your delivery. Wife and I drove up to Memphis last week and bought the 05...... Love it..
    From Da Swamp, Lenny......

all right

Hey Lenny, good to know I got a close vette buddy. Drop me an email sometime, maybe we can get together for a cruise sometime.
    We are very excited about our 08 coupe, just sitting on ready to go get her. Later, Mike J.

Club

Mike, will be going to the Baton Rouge Corvette Club meeting next Thursday to talk about joining. Was with the Greater New orleans Corvette Club for years a while back, had a good time......
    From Da Swamp, Lenny......