Advertise with VetteTube!   -   Sponsors
    Hotdog

New to the Vette scene (Chicago Area)

Hello folks,

Purchased an '06 C6 the other day All I can say about the car so far is.....I Love it!! I also own an '07 Black Dodge Magnum R/T....Love it too. The Magnum I just started modding a couple of months ago, Corsa Sport Cat-back, Air Hammer CAI, Diablo Sport Predator, 176* thermostat....soon 3.23 rears and cam swap. I'm hoping to learn which mods do what for the Corvette and will slowly up the horses to reasonable levels. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with the performance as stock. But the 'ol mod bug bit me a few months ago and now mods are a Priority. Hope to get to know everyone eventually....and I am already thankfull for the opportunity to join this great forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog View Post
    Hello folks,

Purchased an '06 C6 the other day All I can say about the car so far is.....I Love it!! I also own an '07 Black Dodge Magnum R/T....Love it too. The Magnum I just started modding a couple of months ago, Corsa Sport Cat-back, Air Hammer CAI, Diablo Sport Predator, 176* thermostat....soon 3.23 rears and cam swap. I'm hoping to learn which mods do what for the Corvette and will slowly up the horses to reasonable levels. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with the performance as stock. But the 'ol mod bug bit me a few months ago and now mods are a Priority. Hope to get to know everyone eventually....and I am already thankfull for the opportunity to join this great forum.
    Nice! Welcome to VetteTube.

When you get a chance, post some pics of your Vette and the Magnum.

Hotdog
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkP View Post
    Nice! Welcome to VetteTube.

When you get a chance, post some pics of your Vette and the Magnum.

Thank you!

I'll be posting pic's soon. Believe it or not? I still have to remove the rest of the the stickers from the Vette. The dealer I purchased it from really believes in marketing on the roll, lol. Although I have Saturday and Sunday birthday parties to attend, and throw in a barbeque. I'll get it done if I have to stay up until three in the morning in the garage.
    Thank you again for response and welcome!

Hey HotDog,

Welcome to VetteTube!

Hotdog
    Thanks Christian. I have a feeling this "VetteTube" experience is going to be a lot of fun!