Advertise with VetteTube!   -   Sponsors
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member JRACER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    College Station,Tx.
    Posts
    9

    Howdy from Texas!!

    Howdy. I just found you site. It is a cool site. I have a few Vettes, one of which is a '79 back-halved one which I have had for the past 9 years or so(pic in my avatar). I look foward in checking out everyone's Vettes on this site.

    JRACER

  2. #2
    Site Administrator MarkP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by JRACER View Post
    Howdy. I just found you site. It is a cool site. I have a few Vettes, one of which is a '79 back-halved one which I have had for the past 9 years or so(pic in my avatar). I look foward in checking out everyone's Vettes on this site.

    JRACER
    Welcome to VetteTube JRACER!!

  3. #3
    Member DirtyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    38
    Welcome! She looks bada$$

  4. #4
    Junior Member JRACER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    College Station,Tx.
    Posts
    9
    A BIG Texas thanks.

  5. #5
    MIKE-C5
    Guest
    Cool, Another member from Texas

  6. #6
    Junior Member BlackZ51Vett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vail, Arizona
    Posts
    8
    Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!!
    2006 Black/Black, Z51, MXO, 3LT, Corsa Sports, VaraRam, TB Spacer
    1stSgt. U.S.M.C. (Ret)(1974-1995)
    Semper Fi !!!!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    88

    Howdy from Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by JRACER View Post
    Howdy. I just found you site. It is a cool site. I have a few Vettes, one of which is a '79 back-halved one which I have had for the past 9 years or so(pic in my avatar). I look foward in checking out everyone's Vettes on this site.

    JRACER
    Welcome fellow Texan! College station isn;t that far from me: Austin!

  8. #8
    Junior Member JRACER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    College Station,Tx.
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by 190MPH-C5 View Post
    Welcome fellow Texan! College station isn;t that far from me: Austin!
    I get to Austin every now and then. Cool place.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Arlington, Texas
    Posts
    30

    Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by JRACER View Post
    I get to Austin every now and then. Cool place.
    New also.

    Texas kicks ass! Proably more Vettes in Texas than in any other state. Excellent cruz'n weather and plenty of Clubs.

    Very cool Forum!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •