As some of our members may have noticed, VetteTube.com has been totally revamped.

This has been an ongoing work for the last several months. Unfortunately, the software that we used to operate the videos port of the previous site, was extremely outdated, and poorly coded. After reviewing the updated version of the software from the company that built it, I didn't like the look and feel of it, and felt the coding was still not up to current standards.

As a result, I began searching for an alternative. The alternative it what you see here now.

Whats New?

• The forum software has been updated to the next generation (4.x) of the vBulletin forum software. Much better than the previous generation we were using.
  • The Garage section is all new. It features a much better layout and includex the ability for members to upload drag strip times and slips to their garage.
  • The Jigsaw puzzle section is all new - with more pics to play with.
  • Videos: The video section of the site is totally new with much better functionality.
  • Social Networking integration: You'll also notice there is much better social networking throughout the site now. Have a Facebook account - if you're logged into your facebook account, you can pretty much comment on any part of the site including the videos and puzzles.

Obviously there is still a TON more work to do. I still have to transfer all of the videos over from the previous site which I'll be working on over the next few weeks.

Right now, the uploading of videos by members is turned off until I can properly integrate the member system in the videos portion of the site with the forums member system.

I'll post updates to this thread as I make progress.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post them here!

Enjoy!