Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
News Announcement: Universal Site Login System

Advertise with VetteTube!   -   Sponsors

News Announcement: Universal Site Login System

We are very pleased to announce the release of our universal site login system!

You no longer have to register on the video section AND the forums section in order to participate in both sections. Now, you only need to register once, and you can access all parts of the site!!

If you are a forum member, you can now post videos. If you registered in the Videos section but not the forums, you now have access to the forums, gallery and My Garage!

Along with this, you can now embed your videos in your posts here in the VetteTube forums!

In each video page, you will see the embed code (highlighted below by a red box):

You can also view each member's videos by clicking on a link in their posts as shown below:

When you click in the Embed Video in VetteTube Forums box, simply copy and paste that chunk of code into your forum post!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails News Announcement:  Universal Site Login System-postbit-jpg   News Announcement:  Universal Site Login System-video-jpg  

Good news for sure!!! I like this upgrade. I like to view the videos and forum, now it will be even easier.

For some reason it does not show that I have pics in the my garage section under my user name like yours does. Is there something I have to do to get that to come up also?
    Last edited by Eddie70; 03-04-2008 at 01:24 PM. Reason: It is now working. Must have taken it bit to recognize me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie70 View Post
    For some reason it does not show that I have pics in the my garage section under my user name like yours does. Is there something I have to do to get that to come up also?

Hmmm....when I click on the View My Garage link in your post, I'm brought to this page:

http://vettetube.com/forums/vbpicgal...?do=hall&u=134

Sorry for the alarm Mark. On my first post I was wanting to see the links like in your post. For whatever reason it did not show. It is now showing and takes me directly to my garage. Now I need to get out there and make some new shots for my garage. I am in the middle of an LS swap for my 70.