Advertise with VetteTube!   -   Sponsors

Video Compression Quality?

Hi Mark, I just deleted my Top Gear McClaren F1 Vid due it being of awfull quality once I up-loaded it! It looked fine on my computer! Is this due to 'ya'lls conversion software? As an example..look at my Porsche 996 vs Zo6 Vid! Same thing! Looked good on my monitor..but once uploaded?

Let me know if I should pull the 996 vs ZO6 Vid..it looks pretty bad!

Quote Originally Posted by 190MPH-C5 View Post
    Hi Mark, I just deleted my Top Gear McClaren F1 Vid due it being of awfull quality once I up-loaded it! It looked fine on my computer! Is this due to 'ya'lls conversion software? As an example..look at my Porsche 996 vs Zo6 Vid! Same thing! Looked good on my monitor..but once uploaded?

Let me know if I should pull the 996 vs ZO6 Vid..it looks pretty bad!
    It's possible. I'm really hoping that this will all change once we get the new video software install.

Re-upload the McLaren video. I didn't get a chance to watch that one and that's one of my favorite exotics of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkP View Post
    It's possible. I'm really hoping that this will all change once we get the new video software install.

Re-upload the McLaren video. I didn't get a chance to watch that one and that's one of my favorite exotics of all time.
    Roger that!
    The McLaren F1 _was_ the fastest production for I think almost a decade! Held alot of world speed records..untill lately that is..with the Bugatti and the Koenisgegg coming on the scene!