Advertise with VetteTube!   -   Sponsors

Thread: Language?

Language?

Hey,
    I have a really funny Robin Williams clip I'd like to upload..it's hillarious! It does contain some profanity however (F-word)! Is it OK to post it? I'm assuming it is as I've heard the F-word and others in some of the street racing vids? Let me know? Thanks..and I'll leave you alone for awhile now<G>!

Quote Originally Posted by 190MPH-C5 View Post
    Hey,
    I have a really funny Robin Williams clip I'd like to upload..it's hillarious! It does contain some profanity however (F-word)! Is it OK to post it? I'm assuming it is as I've heard the F-word and others in some of the street racing vids? Let me know? Thanks..and I'll leave you alone for awhile now<G>!
    Yeah, I guess you can upload it. I was hoping to really keep VetteTube Corvette/automotive related though. I guess it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkP View Post
    Yeah, I guess you can upload it. I was hoping to really keep VetteTube Corvette/automotive related though. I guess it's ok.
    Well..for the 'Humor' section..there isn't alot that's strictly automotive based..I know..I looked..ALOT! I know what you mean though; gotta try and keep this site Vette/Car related! Thanks Mark!