Using the VetteTube Garage for Members.

How to create add a new vehicle:
  1. Go to the Garage.
  2. Click "Manage My vehicle" in the lower gallery navbar.
  3. In the First required field, enter the vehicle title.
  4. Fill in any additional required fields.
  5. Click the "Submit" button.
  6. Edit the description of your vehicle on the next screen, if necessary, and upload photos.
  7. Click "Finished" when done.
If you are posting photos of something other than a vehicle, just put a 1 in each Required Field and after hitting submit, delete the text in the description field and type a few words about your photos before clicking "finished". Thanks

How to add/upload photos to a vehicle:
  1. Go to the Garage.
  2. Click "Manage My Vehicle" in the lower garage navbar.
  3. Click on the "edit" button for the vehicle that you wish to add a photo to.
  4. Below the edit box for the description, locate the "Choose" and "Upload" buttons. Type in a description of the photo then choose a photo. After you select it, click "Upload" to begin uploading the File. Max size is 2MB.
  5. New photos are added to the bottom of the photo list. You will get an upload finished message when the file is added. Edit the description if necessary or delete the photo if you change you mind about posting it.
  6. Click "Finished" above the "choose" and "Upload" buttons when done.
NOTE: The photo upload will fail if the photo is bigger than 2MB. This means that you MAY be required to resize your photo before uploading it. You can continue to upload photos by clicking the "Choose..." button and repeating cycle. When finished uploading the last photo, click the "Finished" button.

How to edit a photo description:
  1. Go to the Garage.
  2. Click "Manage My Vehicle" in the lower Garage navbar.
  3. Click on the "edit" button for the vehicle that you wish to edit a photo in.
  4. Find the photo you wish to edit the description of and click the "[Edit Desc]" link on the far right.
  5. When the editor appears, enter the new description and click "save". Click "Cancel" if you change your mind.
  6. Click "Finished" at the top of the photo list when done.
How to feature a photo in the Garage:
  1. When editing or adding a new vehicle, there is a "Featured Photo" text input box just above the image upload button.
  2. Locate the photo you want to feature from your vehicle in the list and put the image id number of it in the "Featured Photo" text input box.
  3. Click "Finished"
  4. Whenever you view that vehicle, the featured photo you have selected will be displayed on the view gallery page.
  5. Setting the "Featured Photo" text input box to 0 will show a random photo on the view gallery page.
How to delete photos from a vehicle:
  1. Go to the Garage.
  3. Click on the "edit" button for the vehicle that you wish to delete a photo from.
  4. Find the photo you wish to delete and click the delete link. Confirm you are sure and the photo is deleted.
  5. Click "Finished" above the photo list when done.
How to delete a complete Vehicle:
  1. Go to the Garage.
  3. Click on the "delete" button for the vehicle that you wish to delete.
  4. You are asked to confirm the deletion. Confirm you are sure and the gallery is deleted including all photos.
How to get an image link for a post(URL):
  1. Click on a photo name in the "Full Size Image Pages" list in your gallery to show the full size photo.
  2. Under the photo find "IMG BBCODE:" box in the description table.
  3. Click on the input box with the image URL in it..
  4. Right click the Blue highlighted text.
  5. Select Copy.
  6. Go to the post you want the link URL in and right click the mouse and click paste.
Updated December 14, 2007
How to origianlly written BigD (updated for 10.0.5)