VetteTube Safety Tips / COPPA Policy
Important Safety Tips for Kids
- The LiveVideo site does not allow children under the age of 13 to register for an account, or post and distribute personally identifiable information. If you are under the age of 13, you SHOULD NOT use this site. If you use this site and you are under the age of 13, it means you are lying to us here at LiveVideo as well as other LiveVideo users. If you provide false or misleading information regarding your age, LiveVideo will seek you out and permanently disable your account.
The Internet, while a fun and exciting place, can also be dangerous and not-so friendly. Information that you post or give out could fall into the wrong hands. There are some weird people out there who enjoy using the Internet for bad reasons. To avoid potentially dangerous situations and help prevent harm to yourself or others, please use the following guidelines:
- Do not post personally identifiable information about yourself (i.e. your address, phone number, where you go to school, etc…). This would make it easy for a "bad person" to find you in places other than the Internet. That wouldn't be good and most of all, it's scary to think about.
- Be suspicious of everyone unless you actually know them. A lot of people use fake names, profiles, etc… to "make friends" and learn personal information about you. Unfortunately, not everyone is as nice as they seem and it's these people that ruin it for everyone.
- If you see anyone behaving strangely, harassing you or others, asking you for personal information or otherwise being inappropriate, report them to us right away. You can also inform your local authorities.
- Last of all, don't misrepresent your age! It could get you in trouble with us, your parents or those "bad people" that we mentioned above.
Notice to Parents
- Talk to your child about the dangers of communicating on the Internet. Encourage them to NEVER give out personally identifiable information about themselves, you or anyone that they know.
- Encourage your child not to misrepresent their age. Misrepresentations can attract the wrong type of crowd.
- Encourage your child to report to you and us any information regarding suspicious or inappropriate behavior by another user.
- Tell your child to avoid chatting or communicating with people they don't know. People often impersonate or misrepresent themselves on the Internet.
- If your child is under the age of 13 or otherwise does not have your permission to use this site, please contact us and we will immediately remove their profile and disable their account.